CSS Template?

To: ALL1 of 10
Hey D!

I'm curious, do you have a CSS template for BeeHive? I want to learn how to do it, but I'm used to Delphi's CSS. In Delphi, I learned to save my blank templates and just fill them in with what I needed. I made one for every possible variation I could think of.
To: DeannaG 2 of 10
Sorry, this was supposed to be addressed to you. XD
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 3 of 10
No worries. It happens.

I have templates, but I don't have them laid out as to what does what to where. I'm so used to working with them I didn't really thing about it. I did start a styling tutorial, but then went to work and never got to finish it. I'll have to get back at that thing.

You should know the templates for this site don't work on a default Beehive forum system the exact same. We made some changes to the tags to solve some display issues, like bordering issues.

Eventually I want to go through and completely redo the css for here so everything is clearly labeled.

Example: msg.board.left_box.border, msg.board.right_box.border, and so forth.

I'm hoping to have tomorrow off, if I don't called again. I'll take a look at the css and see what I can do.

So far I'm up to around 60 hours this week. Pay is going to be nice, but it's sure is hell on sleep and getting anything done. lol
To: DeannaG 4 of 10
I don't doubt it and there's no rush! Believe me, I understand how busy and hectic work can become. XD
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 5 of 10
I'm starting to put a new tutorial up in the Information Center forum. It may be slow going, working like a fiend, but I'll be breaking down the CSS as well as providing a default CSS for people to work with to do styles.

I'm also going to see about doing up folders for them to put their forum's style into and access for them to that folder. It will have to be FTP access, like their member web space, but at least it will be something.
To: DeannaG 6 of 10
Awesome! Take your time, D. I'm in no hurry. Believe me, I understand how busy life can get, especially when you're working 55+ hours a week. I just wish I knew more about this stuff, so that I could help. I only picked up Delphi CSS out of curiosity, and have never created my own code. I've just refined others. BeeHive's CSS is Greek to me though. XD
To: DeannaG 7 of 10
Oh! By the way, that Error I was telling you about a while ago, I did get a snippet for you, but I can't seem to upload it here without saving it in a host forum first. It's at

http://www.beehiveforum.us/forums/index.php?webtag=BSF&final_uri=discussion.php%3Fwebtag%3DBSF

and it's in the Forum Information folder under the title "Request A Style Here". It states "Error The requested thread could not be found or access was denied."
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 8 of 10
Can you get a screenshot of it for me?

To: DeannaG 9 of 10
Yes, I have it, but it won't let me just upload the image here. I'd have to host it elsewhere and then show it to you.
To: DeannaG 10 of 10

Capture.PNG