Coffee Cup

To: DeannaG 1 of 9
I think Coffee Cup is about to do the same thing to us as PhotoBucket did. *Growl*
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 2 of 9
I just set you up with a member gallery at MyImgs.us, http://myimgs.us/bhm1/index.php. You should get an email to your forum email address.

It's a piwigo site I set up for our members to store images more easily and be able to link to them for different things. It has piwishack installed so it will give you different codes to cut and paste to share things, thumbnails, full size images, etc.

I've been using piwigo for years. I like it better than PB, and since this image site is associated with these forums, no ads. Unlike PB.
To: DeannaG 3 of 9
I think it may have been a system update because it seems to be back up and working now. What is PB? Also, do I log into this link with my BeeHive login and password? When I click on the link, it says "Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 4 of 9
You should have received an email with your temp password and usename, which your username is the same as here, MTN_ROSE.

Try this one.
http://myimgs.us/bhm1/index.php

I don't know why the other one didn't work for you.

Let me know if you run into trouble. Maybe the period on the end of the sentence got mixed up in the link. Had it happen before.
To: DeannaG 5 of 9
It says 0 in my Inbox, unless you mean my real email?
To: DeannaG 6 of 9
Nothing in my yahoo.com email either. :(
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 7 of 9
Did you check your spam folder and trash? It should have gone to the email on your forums system account. The one where you get your notices for PMs, messages, etc.
To: DeannaG 8 of 9
Oooh! I don't check that one much, maybe once a month, but I'll look now. XD

Nope, nothin'. :( Just a bunch of notifications for Beehive Forums.
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 9 of 9
Okay. I'll check your set up information and PM it to you hear.

They'll be a temp password you'll need to change after you log in the first time.