Double LeTTer Game

To: DeannaG 4 of 73
ReaLLy? I love the Rocky Mountains tOO, but I loathe the cold, snowy chiLL.
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 5 of 73
Our mountains are more gently sloped and roLLing, covered in thick trEEs, and good for hiking more than climbing.
To: DeannaG 6 of 73
SwEEt! Ours are definitely peaks, and we have very high altitudes. FOOls will come here, party, drink bEEr, and caRRy on like they do normaLLy at home, and they usuaLLy end up getting altitude poisoning. The gaLL. They reaLLy should have hEEded our warnings.
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 7 of 73
I don't sEE me doing much hiking anymore. My legs are tOO bad. Old arthur has had his fun with them. Now they're shot.
To: DeannaG 8 of 73
I totaLLy get it. I've got arthritis in my lower back which makes me fEEL fEEble.
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 9 of 73
This geTTing old things reaLLy sucks. I say we don't do it anymore. Are you with me? lol
To: DeannaG 10 of 73
HELL yeah! :D
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 11 of 73
We'LL just have to start a movement among our generation. No more growing old! lol
To: DeannaG 12 of 73
LOL You're not kiddin'! I was finally able to get back into Beehive! I had to contact Microsoft and they went in, cleared somethin' out and reset somethin' else. Now I can get here again! Yay!
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 13 of 73
WeLL it's gOOd tOO sEE you again friend. How has life bEEn treating you this year?
To: DeannaG 14 of 73
ShOOt! I forgot to capitalize the leTTers in my last post, didn't I?
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 15 of 73
Capitalizing, lets caLL them game leTTers, just helps draw aTTention to them. Some do it. Some don't. It's not a requirement. :)
To: DeannaG 16 of 73
StiLL geTTing around ok, DeaNNa?  BEEn quite a while.
To: kell (ALANKELL) 17 of 73
I hear you. It's bEEn a tough year for a lot of folks it sEEms. Glad to sEE you're stiLL kicking Hon. I'm stiLL vertical. Might not be fast, but I'm stiLL standing. lol

How have you bEEn?
To: DeannaG 18 of 73
BEEn doing ok, Poet.  Same old diFFiculties geTTing here.  I can sEE your email notifications but I can't foLLow the link in the email.  My best avenue is foLLowing a link found in Delphi at Memoirs of the Drakulya.

Situation normal - a liTTle weird.
To: kell (ALANKELL) 19 of 73
If you come to the site, you can click on the dropdown in the left frame of the meSSage board and chOOse 'Unread To Me' and it wiLL show you aLL meSSages you haven't read that are to you. You can also click on the My Forums tab and it wiLL show you aLL forums with meSSages in them that you haven't read yet.

We've got few bugs at the moment. We just went through a maSSive server update and upgrade, and now we're in the miDDle of updating the forums system to function properly on the new server system. Most of my online time has been at the work site trying to get things sorted back out for everyone.

I'm hoping to have it aLL done by end of year. I would have already had it done, but we have people out in our oFFice with Covid, and they're aLL fuLL timers. So the rest of us are scrambling to cover the shifts they won't be working until they can get cleared and come back to work.

I pulled 60 hours this past wEEk. My paycheck wiLL be nice, until Uncle Sam gets to diGGing at it.

Most of the time, I like being part time/on caLL, but sometimes it can be a pain and murder on my personal time when stuFF like this haPPens.
To: DeannaG 20 of 73
Maybe so, but I can't even use the link in my email.  I think this iSSue has bEEn ongoing for years, but I'm not here very often anyway.

RegardleSS, aLL the best to you and yours, and I hope this next year is a liTTle kinder to us aLL.
To: kell (ALANKELL) 21 of 73
I'LL hit the developer up about the email link thing and see what he says about it. Probably won't hear anything back right away. It's stiLL holidays and aLL. He'LL be tied up with family stuFF, like most people.

But, I wiLL make sure he's made aware of it.

I'm going to get back to work on things on the back end. I was hoping to have the updates done, and the bugs the proceSS causes, aLL taken care of by now, but I've bEEn caLLed into work so much I haven't made the progreSS I wanted on it aLL.

I hope you're having a safe and haPPy holiday season.
To: DeannaG 22 of 73
Thanks, Poet.  HaPPy holidays.
To: kell (ALANKELL) 23 of 73
I was able to get in touch with the developer. He's got it on his list of things to lOOk into for us.

I'm stiLL working on the updates, but I'm down to 22 files now. So I'm hoping to be done by the end of January.

It wiLL be so nice when the update bugs are gone. :)