What does it say?

To: DeannaG 12 of 25
LMAO! I can't hear him, but that chubby little guy makes me laugh!
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 13 of 25
He is cute. Isn't he? lol
To: DeannaG 14 of 25
Very! He's a cheek-pincher, that's for sure.
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 15 of 25
I swear this is what my body feels like these days. lol

To: DeannaG 16 of 25
I hear ya! With the pandemic, bein' cooped up with minimal things to do...I'm turnin' to jelly. I ordered an elliptical though. LOL
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 17 of 25
Good for you!

One of my current home projects is turning the extra room I have in my basement into a home gym. I already have a rowing machine, recumbent bike, resistance bands, and some other small items. I want to get a weider home gym like this one > https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NM1DL82/?coliid=IUOTZB1R0URFT&colid=2BDW44H85IXFU&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it for it as well.

I think I like the rowing machine the best so far. It gets me off my legs and provides a full body workout for me.

Hell, maybe if I can afford it this year, I'll break down and get a pool for the back yard. Big issue I have is my legs are shot, arthritis, but I was told a pool would help by getting my weight off my legs and providing resistance in the water for walking.
To: DeannaG 18 of 25
Swimmin' is an amazin' work out no matter what. Ya use all of your muscles swimmin'. :D My elliptical never came, so I ended up cancellin' the order...dang it. I'll get one eventually. I like them cause they're easy on my knees. I ended up goin' to see a chiropractor instead, and after movin' around a few ribs back into place, some extensive alignments, and some deep...DEEP tissue/muscle massage, I'm startin' to feel great again!
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 19 of 25

Since I had to replace my car, the pool I wanted to get is probably going to be a next year item. As far as my home gym goes, unless I can find one under 72 inches tall, I'm going to have to opt for something shorter. Instead of an all in one setup, I've been looking into the possibility of getting separate items to get what I want for my home gym.
To: DeannaG 20 of 25
That's not a bad thing! That'll save ya from spendin' a ton of money now, and buyin' it piece by piece as ya can will likely give ya a more well rounded gym. :) I'm thinkin' of gettin' the Stealth Game Your Core now instead of the elliptical anyhow. It's much cheaper, and it's a harder work out. :D
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 21 of 25
Well I think I got everything I need for the home gym. The only issue now is that damn cement floor, and the weird layer of grey dusty stuff I can't seem to get completely clean. Really annoying.
To: DeannaG 22 of 25
O_o Gray dusty stuff? Oooh, did ya have it tested for asbestos?
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 23 of 25
No asbestos. I need Taz to go down there and just blow it all out.

To: DeannaG 24 of 25
LOL Indeed, or Storm from the X-Men.
To: Mountain Rose (MTN_ROSE) 25 of 25
Maybe I could talk the flash into zipping around for a bit to wind draft it all out of there for me. lol