Rate it: Re-Kill (2015):

Excellent! Loved it!: 0 Votes (0.00%)
Above Average.: 0 Votes (0.00%)
Average.: 0 Votes (0.00%)
Nothing Special: 0 Votes (0.00%)
Awful! Hated it!: 1 Votes (100.00%)
1 user and no guests have voted.
To: ALL2 of 2
I'm ashamed to say I actually watched the entire movie of Re-Kill (2015). I don't feel I can truly share an opinion of a movie I haven't watched completely. Unfortunately. Now, I feel so defiled.

So, lets get to it.

There are low budget movies, no budget movies, and then we have ones like this one making us wonder who the actors bribed or blew to get their part. Why? To call this movie bad would be an insult to bad movies everywhere.

From watching this movie, I would say not a single one of these of people should've been allowed anywhere near a camera or a piece of film. None of them were believable. Bad sets. Bad acting. Bad makeup. Just bad bad bad all the way around!

In my personal opinion, this is one of those movies that makes you wonder why you bother having eyes or a brain. This is the kind of movie which has always given zombie movies a bad rap on so many levels.

I don't know who's bright idea it was to inflict this one on the public, but they should be brought up on charges for cruel and unusual punishment.

To my mind, you could spend an hour staring at a pile of dog crap and be better entertained than watching this piece of mindless dung unfold. I'm seriously telling you that you'd be better off gouging your eyes out than watching this movie, but it you want to chance it, it's all on you.

My sympathies.

IMDB: Re-Kill (2015)

Watch Re-Kill Online