Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

To: ALL1 of 1
I'm a big RE fan, and I enjoyed this offering of it. In fact, I've enjoyed them all. I really like the concept of a world where humans aren't the top predator. A world where people find out what it's like to suddenly find themselves on the menu, instead of picking from it.

Milla did her usual exceptional job, which a lot of people involved in sequels don't always bring it as they should. The lady has definitely not lost any of her style for this type of movie. I'd love to see her picked up by another horror/scifi sequel or a good TV series. This lady really brings it hard and knows how to make unbelievable characters seem like someone who could actually exist. This isn't something a lot of actors can do well, but she gets it done every time in this series.

She's also got one hell of a supporting cast in Iain Glen and Ali Larter. These two are also real pros. I honestly don't think these movies would be as strong as they are, especially after so many, without these three great actors.

The special effects for this movie were good and the scenery looked like it would be a really cool place to go exploring. Providing nothing was trying to eat you. Wardrobe and makeup did a really good job too. These days, and with this kind of movie, these things are just as important the choice of actors. If any of them fail, everything goes down in flames. No matter how great the cast.

In my opinion this is a go see, or wait and get it for your DVD collection. We'll be adding it to ours. We already have all the others. :)

IMDB: Resident Evil: The Final Chapter