Rate it: Extinction (2015):

Excellent! Loved it!: 0 Votes (0.00%)
Above Average.: 1 Votes (100.00%)
Average.: 0 Votes (0.00%)
Nothing Special: 0 Votes (0.00%)
Awful! Hated it!: 0 Votes (0.00%)
1 user and no guests have voted.
To: ALL2 of 2
I have to say this movie was better than I expected. The plot was well thought out and things unfolded nicely. The main actors Mathew Fox as Patrick, Jeffrey Donovan as Jack, and Quinn McColgan as Lu all did an exceptional job with their characters.

I found the setting to be as believable as the actors portrayals of their characters, and they really made you feel the desperation of their situation. This is what actors are supposed to do for the viewer. They're supposed to bring you into it with them. They're supposed to make you imagine you could be one of the characters or with them in their character's situation. These people do just that exceptionally.

I wouldn't consider this a high budget movie, but as a lower budget one it was done exceptionally well in all respects. It was well worth watch and could easily find it's way into a DVD collection.

Of course Jeffrey Donovan is no stranger to great acting. You probably remember better as Michael Weston of the hit TV series Burn Notice. It's the show I most remember him from, and one I really enjoyed, but all good things come to end eventually.

Now Mathew Fox you should remember from Lost as Jack Shephard. Another good show I really enjoyed, but sadly it has also ended. He was also in the movie We Are Marshall.

I personally would like to see more of these two guys teamed up together in projects. They work well off each other. They pair well where appearance goes, and I could see them in several types of movies, except comedy. I see these two as more the drama, action, more serious types.

If you're looking for a good it's all gone movie to watch, this one is worth a watch.

IMDB: Extinction (2015)

Watch Extinction