Arctic Void (2022)

To: ALL1 of 1
IMDB: Arctic Void (2022)
Starring; Michael Weaver, Tim Griffin, Justin Huen

If you want to help support this site, you can click on the link below to watch it on Amazon Prime, or click on the image to buy the DVD.
DVD price 9.28.22 is listed as $14.99 US.

To watch it on Amazon Prime for $3.99 or buy $9.99 HD digital download > Click Here

q?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=B0B35FKCJY&Format=

Synopsis: 
When almost everyone vanishes from a tourist ship in the Arctic, fear becomes the master for the three who remain. Forced ashore, the men deteriorate in body and mind until a dark truth emerges that compels them to ally or perish.

I was rather pleasantly surprised by this movie. The storyline was better than average. The actors weren't bad. Some were even good. It's one of those movies that kind of starts out a bit slow, but then picks up about 10 minutes into it, and just grabs you.

I loved checking out the seemingly abandoned Russian town, and would love to poke around such a place. Imagine having a whole empty town to explore. Make a damn good place for some paint ball or hide and seek just to name a couple things you could do with it.

The ending wasn't what I expected either, but I won't spoil it for you.

Let's just say it's well worth a watch, or a few. This one will be added to my DVD collection. In future, when the mood strikes me, I'll definitely watch it again.